Kaka - Milan do it again

Cook got a lot of stick for looking after CIty's best interests - hope people who were slagging him off recognise this now

We have thrown our hat in, we have put the boot in but the question is how serious are we now or are we being smart and setting up our real targets?

According to some sports writer we have made a gentlemens agreement not to get in the auction process thereby driving up transfer fees, this is what all those meeting were about with Gary Cook with Barca, AC, Real etc.. I hope we do but think it unlikely.

If i was the owner i would be tempted to throw down a £80 million euro bid and see what happens , infact i would bid for kaka just to show real and chelsea that we have got the biggest wallet around.
And it will also unsettle all them Milan fans and hopefully start protesting about selling kaka like they did to us in January.
I hope they are thinking hang on City offered us nearly 100 million for him and now you are going to sell him to one of our biggest rivals in Europe for nearly 40 million euros less i hope they kick off big time
To be honest i am a little gutted that he's not on the way here but i suppose it was dream team more that real life
Never mind hopefully we will get the next mega star in a few years when we have won something

We have thrown our hat in, we have put the boot in but the question is how serious are we now or are we being smart and setting up our real targets?

Ajay said:

it's impolite to answer a question with a question.

get your arse in and stop speaking in riddles like that other langer..zimmer or whatever the fuck his name is

Ajay so i take it we have gone back to Milan with an offer ? ,But we are not really interested in him so the offer will not be as big as it was ?
I wish this kaka deal never bleeded started arrrrhhhhhh getting wound up now why don't city come out and say no we are not after him instead of saying nothing
This is going to be a long summer.
get the beds ready in the priory for the mental exhausted Man City fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.