Kaka - Milan do it again

I also see that Real want, Vidic as well. And Villa, and Silva, and Alonso and Ribery. Barca want Fabregas top four could be seriously weakened if this lot ship out to spain.

wouldn't surprise me if we put a bid in for Kaka and then agree to clear the way for Real in exchange for us getting a different target? 'we'll leave Kaka for you if you leave ??????? for us' type arrangement

Just a thought, what say you Ajay?

Rammy Blue said:
FromSpain said:
Political, Europe, Berlusconi, votes.

Kaká is sold.

i think so too, but not announced til after the Euro elections - Madrid will throw AC a couple of players plus 60mil just to confuse the AC fans, as it is not straight cash.

job done and then i expect them to sign Tranny as well, that will guarantee Real will sell lots of shirts which is what Perez said he was after.

tbh i wouldn't be that arsed if the 2 big names Real sign are Tranny and Kaka, would leave some other big names available for us to sign.

i'd go along with that, if they signed ladyboy after kaka then that would doubly piss the rags off as kaka is probably the one player they could have targeted to appease the fans with the sale of ladyboy. I don't feel a deal has been struck yet with Milan/Madrid as I have a feeling that Milan would have contacted City testing the water as to whether we are interested this time, as they know they can get the biggest transfer fee from us. there may yet be a twist to this tale, although ultimately I still think e will end up at Madrid.

eastlands oasis said:
Rammy Blue said:
FromSpain said:

Kaká is sold.

i think so too, but not announced til after the Euro elections - Madrid will throw AC a couple of players plus 60mil just to confuse the AC fans, as it is not straight cash.

job done and then i expect them to sign Tranny as well, that will guarantee Real will sell lots of shirts which is what Perez said he was after.

tbh i wouldn't be that arsed if the 2 big names Real sign are Tranny and Kaka, would leave some other big names available for us to sign.

i'd go along with that, if they signed ladyboy after kaka then that would doubly piss the rags off as kaka is probably the one player they could have targeted to appease the fans with the sale of ladyboy. I don't feel a deal has been struck yet with Milan/Madrid as I have a feeling that Milan would have contacted City testing the water as to whether we are interested this time, as they know they can get the biggest transfer fee from us. there may yet be a twist to this tale, although ultimately I still think e will end up at Madrid.

problem is though that as Real are in for him he is unlikely to fancy us more than them!

Kaka will have said he wants to go to Real and as such the deal will be made to happen.

Forget Milan and Real Madrid!!!
We're so loaded, we can buy em both get all their star players and then sell their stupid clubs for £1 each lol

Our owner is desperate for us to have a marque signing as he wants to raise the clubs profile worldwide. His agenda is a little bit different to how we fans see MCFC, From his perspective, first of all he sees our club as being a vehicle to raise the profile of his country, for this to happen he needs a true world superstar to head any marketing campaign, at this moment in time the fact that we have no true superstar is holding his vision back.

Five years ago I believe he would have gone for Beckham, I believe his only option today is Kaka, he fits the bill both on and off the pitch.

Kaka would project MCFC,s standing into the stratosphere - no-one else would come close - not even Messi from a marketing perspective would come close.

It is still in our hands to make it happen, I for one would be desperately disappointed if we did not have a second bite of the cherry.

Our owner is desperate for us to have a marque signing as he wants to raise the clubs profile worldwide. His agenda is a little bit different to how we fans see MCFC, From his perspective, first of all he sees our club as being a vehicle to raise the profile of his country, for this to happen he needs a true world superstar to head any marketing campaign, at this moment in time the fact that we have no true superstar is holding his vision back.

Five years ago I believe he would have gone for Beckham, I believe his only option today is Kaka, he fits the bill both on and off the pitch.

Kaka would project MCFC,s standing into the stratosphere - no-one else would come close - not even Messi from a marketing perspective would come close.

It is still in our hands to make it happen, I for one would be desperately disappointed if we did not have a second bite of the cherry.

Rammy Blue said:
eastlands oasis said:
Rammy Blue said:
FromSpain said:

Kaká is sold.

problem is though that as Real are in for him he is unlikely to fancy us more than them!

Kaka will have said he wants to go to Real and as such the deal will be made to happen.

agree kaka would choose Madrid over us at the minute forfootballing reasons...but not so sure he would choose Madrid over Milan, he has as much chance of wining things at Milan as he does at Madrid, although both teams are a long way behind there respective league champions. I still think Milan will delay any deal with Madrid to see if City want to get involved, having said that I don't think we will want to be used as a bargaining chip by Milan to rive the price up. I don't think the City hierachy trust Milan or their owners enough to re-enter the race for kaka, and personally I think they have other targets in other areas of the team as higher priority.of course, if kaka suddenly said "I want to join Man City,make it happen" i'm sure City would be back in for him. i'm not so sure he would be comfortable going to Madrid and Perez "galacticos" stance, where football is second to marketing and image (stories of sponsors pulling players out of training with Perez blessing for commercial promotion and advertising reasons)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.