Kaka`s face

RyantheBlue said:
Ha doesnt actually prove anything though cus as I said from what I saw, I saw wrong obviously, I said CHILL THE FUCK OUT, which you haven't so I say MY WIN :)

Fuck off back to rag land WUM boy.

Goater666 said:
RyantheBlue said:
Ha doesnt actually prove anything though cus as I said from what I saw, I saw wrong obviously, I said CHILL THE FUCK OUT, which you haven't so I say MY WIN :)

Fuck off back to rag land WUM boy.

Haha someone's not in a great mood, I can assure you I'm not a rag, but the fact of the matter is that I admitted my fault, and you've still consistently tried to prove me wrong and argue, when I already admitted that I totally saw it wrong, seems like your more of a rag tbh.

Funny cos I've just got back from the match, and just before k.o. the big tv panned in on Robby's face and I can't ever remember him looking so glum, someone please contracdict me but I would say the deal is not going to get done on that basis (fantastic performance from him all the same so much heart - we really need to make his life easier by getting some more quality in)

In italy they hug each other over a fcuking espresso (egg cup full of strong coffee to us) so dont read to much into it.

halv said:
Funny cos I've just got back from the match, and just before k.o. the big tv panned in on Robby's face and I can't ever remember him looking so glum, someone please contracdict me but I would say the deal is not going to get done on that basis (fantastic performance from him all the same so much heart - we really need to make his life easier by getting some more quality in)

Wouldn't really read into that TBH. Besides, if the deal was off then surely Hughes or someone from Milan or even Kaka himself would have confirmed that he is staying put.

halv said:

robinho was fantastic today? your either having a laugh or you just watched the MOTD highlights

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.