Kaka signs for madrid?

This stems from Galliani (Milans Director) being in Madrid. It had been reported earlier this morning that he was already in Madrid and it was signed and delivered to which he told an Italian paper he was on a beach in Italy. It then came to light he was actually either lying or got a quick plane to Madrid. Milan released a statement before lunch stating Galliani is only in Madrid for the new Real director/presidents party as they're really good friends. So, latest news is no deal has been signed but its pretty much a given there will be discussions. If Milan accept i think this time Kaka will definetly go after being slapped in the face twice by the team he loves. Shame really, Real's bully tactics (and to an extent Uniteds underhanded tactics) are what's been ruining football for a long long time - not City. I think there will be outrage if Kaka does leave Milan, the Italian fans are notorious for showing their anger in a direct fashion and there has been a hell of a lot of discontent shown to Berlusconi and Galliani in recent times due to the transfer policy of buying old players and selling world class stars (Gourcuff). City could outbid Real if we wanted, but i think the whole incident left a nasty taste last time round..

In Spain every media says that he will be presented monday, when italians have voted in Euro elections.
Today in tv say 75M euro, 10 more than yesteray.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.