Kaka - Thanks but no thanks...

I'm with the OP. Whilst he is, almost precisely what we need, to pay such figures mentioned is completely unneccassary and as he states in the OP, we could simply buy 2 or 3 other world class players or up and coming stars, with 'special potential' such as Boateng, who looks nailed on for the move to us now.

Also as someone else said, he wouldn't choose City over Chelsea, with the Ancelotti connection and such.

People say 'oh well for that money we could buy blah blah blah' but maybe stop and think a second, this isn't Football Manager. Villa is at Barca now, Ribery won't play here and what makes you think Silva could actually happen? If Kaka was available and the only truly world class player available (talking completely hypothetically here by the way) then even at £100m surely he is worth it? Not just for his football but for the statement he makes to others too?

Use. Brain.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
He's not exactly set the world on fire at Madrid.

Far from it in fact. But he's promised to do better next time, so that's OK. Likely the Special One will hook him out.

Just to think a few year's ago we were debating the merits of Jonathan Macken.....

100m would be better spent on Ronaldo the winker. Top player, still scores bucketloads and would really piss off the London red sox.

Brendan110_0 said:
100m would be better spent on Ronaldo the winker. Top player, still scores bucketloads and would really piss off the London red sox.
Good God that would piss a lot of people off, and I'm on about Blues as well. I agree with a poster above and don't actually think Abramovich would sanction spending £100m on him, but then again I don't think for a second he would go for even half of that. Anyway, where has this story come from again, have I missed something, or is one of the ITKs PMing people again.

I do not feel any sorry for him

He turned us down for the big club and now the big club is actualy want to get rid of him and sell him.

i hope this can be a good lesson for other players.

was close to signing last year but ditched us ,this year no thanks , u are not big enough for the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.