Kaka - The reason he is considering us ?

Manchester_lalala

Just thinking about it. What if he secretly does want to come to us, but doesnt want to say to milan fans 'im going' then he would change some fans opinions off him. This is probably the only time he will get the chance to play in england and why not do it your prime ? Hes got Robinho who he keeps in contact with, Elano who is very much alike Kaka with being religous, Berti ;) and Jo. Then theres the money. Then theres the fact he will go down in history off the worlds most valued player. Cook and co will also inform him off the plans for the club and maybe tell him some signings which will go through if he does sign. Hes then got the fact of his dad telling him which is best option and it seems to be he wants him to join City. What would you do if you was Kaka then ? Stay at a club which adores you but is fastly ageing and will probably have to stay in Italy for the rest off his life, well while hes still in his peak anywany. Or ? Join City what offers alot more than it does staying at Milan. He will be treated like a god here aswell, surely Robinho has told him how we treat him.

Sorry if i have bored you like, but i was just thinking what is going through Kaka's and maybe this is why hes actually considering us agaisnt a club he loves.

Manchester_lalala said:
Then theres the money. Then theres the fact he will go down in history off the worlds most valued player.

Kaka is not the type of player who wants to go down in history as the world's most valued player. He's the type of player who wants to win trophies(league, Champions League,cups,Ballon d'or, World player of the year) and medals every year and he certainly won't accomplish those feats if he signs for city. Not in the next 2 years at least.

BlueBoy86 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Then theres the money. Then theres the fact he will go down in history off the worlds most valued player.

Kaka is not the type of player who wants to go down in history as the world's most valued player. He's the type of player who wants to win trophies(league, Champions League,cups,Ballon d'or, World player of the year) and medals every year and he certainly won't accomplish those feats if he signs for city. Not in the next 2 years at least.

True, BUT I suspect he will have bee reassured (and convinced) by GC and SM of various things, e.g. 1) ADUG will be around for years and will be investing big time throughout, b) we will be buying another x world class payers and/or named targets over next 2 weeks or in the summer, c) City will be top 4 (and thus in CL) in 2 years etc.

That's why I can believe reports of a get out clause in the event that one of these assurances doesn't come off.

Cheers up everyone - maybe he's been convinced that we have more to offer than just money over the next few years!!

BlueBoy86 said:
Manchester_lalala said:

I disagree, If we added Terry, Villa, Gerrard and Buffon to that team with Mouriniho as manager we could win anything.
Never say never with this board.

BlueBoy86 said:
Manchester_lalala said:

I would have agreed with you before this transfer windw but now I strongly disagree. I think our owners want to build a side that is challenging for the league title next year. We have internationals throughout the side and some of the most promising youth players. If we can buy some top stars such as Kaka, De Jong and a top striker defender and goal keeper then the squad in my opinion will be very much stronger and I dont see why we should not compete.

As Robinho has pointed out we all need to start getting a winning mentality I no longer want to be regarded as a good loser but rather a bad winner, no more do I want to hear typical City when we snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

5knuckleshuffle said:
BlueBoy86 said:
Manchester_lalala said:

I disagree, If we added Terry, Villa, Gerrard and Buffon to that team with Mouriniho as manager we could win anything.
Never say never with this board.

Agree

.......................Buffon

..Zabaleta...Terry....Kompany....Bridge

................De Jong...Gerrard

...SWP...............Kaka.........Robinho

..................Villa

Only player there I would say we wouldnt be able to sign was Gerrard.

milan are old - they are not going to be winning anything in the next couple of years. they need to replace half of their team. we are the future.

There aren't many opportunities to come to a sleeping giant and think that you could transform it into a world beater.

That's what we need to make sure he knows.

He's already a legend at Milan and will always be.

Now he can be a legend for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.