KAKA

Gina

I met Dave 10 years ago, im from south wales originally and started to go to city games with him at maine rd in the north stand.

now im sure there has been many a good footballer past and present, but imo kaka will be 1 of the best players to ever grace our shores!!

Thoughts??

paddystyle said:
with out a doubt gina,the fact that we're getting him in his prime and will have good players around him should make him a city legend,keep the faith hun,it's great to see you posting on here

Thanks hun xx

I think Robbo is up there at the moment actually. Unless we had someone with magic feet like that in the 30's or 40's or something - I'm guessing Robinho might just be our best ever player. Better than Kaka? Hard to compare.

Others might disagree, but the last truly great player we had, in my view was Trevor Francis(England's 1st Million pound player)I think he was 27 when he came to the club and was, brilliant, sadly due to only being at the club less than a full season(26 games 12 goals)he is often overlooked.

Yes I should have said other than Robinho

Gina said:
I met Dave 10 years ago, im from south wales originally and started to go to city games with him at maine rd in the north stand.

now im sure there has been many a good footballer past and present, but imo kaka will be 1 of the best players to ever grace our shores!!

Thoughts??
what part of south wales gina

langy[wales] said:
Gina said:

Thoughts??

Ponty

Gina said:
langy[wales] said:
Gina said:

Thoughts??

Ponty
pool or pridd

Gina said:
langy[wales] said:
Gina said:

Thoughts??

Ponty
ponty,where men are men and sheep are afraid ;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.