KAKA'

Oh ffs lol! here we go again. Do people like posting threads threads about players just after one bad game when they have been good all season??!!! He has been playing well for Madrid. He has had one off game tonight. That is it!!

He is still a world class player!!!

Blueboylewis09 said:
Oh ffs lol! here we go again. Do people like posting threads threads about players just after one bad game when they have been good all season??!!! He has been playing well for Madrid. He has had one off game tonight. That is it!!

I keep in touch with a few Spanish mates, they all say he's been average.

Which for £60M, is the equivelent of utter shit.

Bluemoon115 said:
Blueboylewis09 said:

Fair enough, They give their opinion. I give mine. He is not worth 60 Million!!! No footballer is!! The amount of money in football nowadays is just mad.

Blueboylewis09 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Fair enough, They give their opinion. I give mine. He is not worth 60 Million!!! No footballer is!! The amount of money in football nowadays is just mad.

Weren't we offering 90 million last year ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.