Kaka

flash2101 said:
I don't want any brazilians at this club no matter how good they are especially Kaka.

so you won't accept a player from a nation that has 200 million people because you didn't like Robinho's attitude?

Flash. I think some of the 200M must be okay rather than the stereotype which was highlighted by Robinio.

I'd like to see Elano fit into this squad to be honest.

I wouldn't turn Neymar or Lucas down they both look fantastic talents, if we get them young they can be taught the English way so they don't develop an attitude like Robinho and can build a little bit of muscle.

Get him in, support him and let him get his fitness and confidence back after a good pre-season and we have one of the worlds greatest talents in our squad, his game is suited to the Premier League.

anthonydunn87 said:
I wouldn't turn Neymar or Lucas down they both look fantastic talents, if we get them young they can be taught the English way so they don't develop an attitude like Robinho and can build a little bit of muscle.

I hope you`re not referring to Lucas from Liverpool ??
Fuck me,even they hate that fucker !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.