Kaka's church

Kaka!

Tell you what, some church in Manchester is going to hit the jackpot when 50k a week starts flowing into its coffers.

They're going to need one almighty collection plate!

I'll bet there will be quite a few applications to be vicar of that place. And a few new members of the congregation, too.

Let's hope it's a church in Longsight or somewhere else deprived that could do with the dough. Redistributive income...

Don,t think the catholic church have vicars,that amount of money a week would surely end up at the vatican & that would,nt be good ! its a well known fact they are all rags . regards SA blue

Kaka is not catholic!!
He's an Evangelical Christian

We should do a collection and donate to his church - when he signs...

Kaka! said:
Tell you what, some church in Manchester is going to hit the jackpot when 50k a week starts flowing into its coffers.

I'll bet there will be quite a few applications to be vicar of that place. And a few new members of the congregation, too.

Let's hope it's a church in Longsight or somewhere else deprived that could do with the dough. Redistributive income...

CHRIST CHURCH - MOSS SIDE

Kaka! said:

Kaka! said:

Timbobs said:
johnmc said:
spacecadet said:
He's not a catholic

He must be - what is he then????

He's an Evangelical, which is Protestant, I'm surprised too, I seemed to think all Christians in South America were going to be Catholic by default.

Many Evangelical Churches have done a lot of conversions in Brazil in particular, funded from the US, he should have no problem find a place to worship in Manchester

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.