Kaladze of AC Milan and Georgia scores TWO own goals against

bluedub said:
ITALY! I saw them tonight after the Republic of Ireland match (which was woeful). They both looked VERY dodgy tbh. Buffon had made an incredible save, then a harmless Italian free kick was headed into his own net by Kaladze with not an Italian player near him (like the Arsenal player Diaby at the swamp last week, though not quite as bad), then scored a second to top any by Richard Dunne with a centre forward's finish from a cross. Sorry I don't have the link, but I'm sure it'll pop up on Youtube soon enough

I'm sure Dunne scored two on goals against United a few years back.

He did, I was just referring to the fact/opinion that the second in this match og topped anything Dunne ever put into his own net in terms of quality! He he

They don't look dodgy at all to me - he had to go for the ball on both occasions, for the first he just didn't get enough height on his header and for the second it was very poor technique, like Dunnie's at Newcastle last season.

The 2nd one i cant say was deliberate, but that first one is dodgy as fuck. It would have been easier to head it towards the touchline or byline rather to try and head it ove rhis bar like he did, or apparantly did.

The 2nd looks like an honest mistake, but look at how he deals with the first. Play it over and over and this has got to be harder to do by accident than deliberately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.