Kalidou Koulibaly

Value, for money for me is 100 points never done before, then a domestic clean sweep never done before, by the squad Txiki, Pep and the club built.Whatever we paid, whoever we missed out on, That'll do me. Think this summer we'll rebuild and do something special again.
My man.

Steffen, Koulibaly, Ake and Torres.

That's a great window, I'd be happy with that. With some players leaving that gives us a very balanced squad.
yes,this be great.

maybe can get one more suprise,not sure.

Steffen, Koulibaly, Ake and Torres.

That's a great window, I'd be happy with that. With some players leaving that gives us a very balanced squad.

Chuck a LB in there and I'm with you. Tall striker wouldn't go amiss either, but I don't know how much we have to spend.

Chuck a LB in there and I'm with you. Tall striker wouldn't go amiss either, but I don't know how much we have to spend.
I like that Ake can play LB and CB so I feel LB is kind of covered.

Tall striker sure, but I dont think we need crazy spend to fix our squad. Our attack has never been the issue this season imo. We score loads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.