Kalidou Koulibaly

Highlights of yesterday's fixture with Internazionale. Slow and half-hearted closing down the attacker at the first goal and, if you watch until the end, he loses his man completely. Maybe his mind is elsewhere.

Or maybe he is just shit.

In truth, I think he is a decent player, but I do fear that he might not live up to our expectations. let alone the price tag. The amount being bandied about is as much as we paid for Otamendi and Mangala together, so we'd expect something special. The fact that he will be deemed Kompany's replacement just heaps more on his shoulders.

Highlights of yesterday's fixture with Internazionale. Slow and half-hearted closing down the attacker at the first goal and, if you watch until the end, he loses his man completely. Maybe his mind is elsewhere.

I have the feeling - and good hope - that Txiki & Co. want to have a player fully on board before entering high stake negotiations from now on. Sanchez and Jorginho surely have hurt.

So, returning to that Napoli snake again tells me Koulibaly wants to join us, otherwise we wouldn't go that road again.

Look how good that has worked out with Ferran today, he obviously was keen joining and then negotiations are a lot easier.

Hope I'm right and he wants to join as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.