Kalidou Koulibaly

Mangala MK2? Really? That is a poor shout.

I watched this lad on a regular basis when Sarri was manager of Napoli and i think he is brilliant. I really do.

Its just the same as Liverpool going out and paying big money for Van Dijk. People will say its a gamble, but i don't think so. He knows how to play in a possession based side, he is excellent bringing the ball out of defence and he has the physical capabilities of adapting to this league very quickly.

He is the best defender in the market along with De Ligt at this moment in time. I hope the rumours are true because this lad could be the difference between winning and not winning the CL next season. I rate him that highly.
He also covers the right channel a lot if you watch the vids on youtube if we sign cancelo would be a good thing.

They just use City name to announce he's for sale. Once we get Rodri, Fernandinho will be an option for cb imo.

He also covers the right channel a lot if you watch the vids on youtube if we sign cancelo would be a good thing.

Yeah definitely. Hes a great player. What impresses me the most is the way he can switch play with either foot. He is so, so comfortable on the ball, would suit Pep's system to an absolute tee.

I really, really hope this rumour is true because this is the player i want the most along with Rodri.

A leader to take over Kompany is an absolute necessity. Koulibaly is a proper leader.

As someone who has seen dozens of Napoli performances over the last 5 seasons, I can say without any fear or hesitation that this player is a defender of the highest order who would grace the defences of any of the top ten European clubs.

Any talk of him being unsuitable or not up to it is just risible in the extreme.

They just use City name to announce he's for sale. Once we get Rodri, Fernandinho will be an option for cb imo.
Maybe but i think there may be something in this as we need to replace vinnie.and khaldoun made a point on the city vid that we will sign 27 ,28 year olds if there good enough.he has the right profile and like vvd could make improve the defence no end but we shall see.

Not my money of course...

But there is no way City will pay that money and certainly not for a player his age.

Most likely the club or his agent or a lying journalist have started the story.

I thought he was brilliant against us last season. Standout player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.