Kalidou Koulibaly

A good offer is anything we can afford - within a set budget - for a player who will increase our chances of winning, by whatever perceived factor, above the player(s) they are replacing.

I couldn't give a fuck if they cost £90 or £90,000,000 as long as we have a better chance (again, by whatever perceived factor) of bringing home silverware.

Of course you couldn't give fuck if we paid 90 million, but you would give a fuck if mbappe came on the market and we couldn't bid because our piggy bank was broken.
That is why we need to plan, and actually give a fuck.

Of course you couldn't give fuck if we paid 90 million, but you would give a fuck if mbappe came on the market and we couldn't bid because our piggy bank was broken.

Mbappe turned us down in 2017 why on earth would he come now? He's a Madrid poster boy and no other team will come close in terms of signing him.

That's why a said "within a set budget."

If De Bruyne played for another team then I would happily pay £200m for him. Granted, De Bruyne is the best midfielder in the world, but they’re the exact same age and Koulibaly is classed as a true elite defender. There aren’t many of them in the word right now.

He’s not 30 until next season, so he’s got four whole seasons before he turns 33. By that time we can ease him out as Harwood Bellis will be ready, and KK will have taken us to the next level.

If Txiki doesn’t wrap this up, we will struggle next season. Chelsea would have no problem scoring against us with their new formidable trio, nor United, Arsenal or Liverpool.

I honestly can’t believe what the club is doing. This guy is not one of several high quality options on the market - he is the option and exactly what we need. How they can play such a high risk strategy with a baller of this calibre is beyond me. He’s not a decent footballer, he’s among the worlds best CBs and the season starts in just a few weeks time.
Take off the wet ones, give your fanny a wipe and Don some dry knickers ffs

And you know we haven't made an offer to Napoli how exactly? It's basically impossible to believe at this point that we're not trying to sign Koulibaly. Do you seriously think we haven't been talking about how much the deal would cost?
Im sure we are negotiating but you should already know, our MO is to reach agreement and then formally submit the offer.

If Txiki doesn’t wrap this up, we will struggle next season. Chelsea would have no problem scoring against us with their new formidable trio, nor United, Arsenal or Liverpool.

I honestly can’t believe what the club is doing. This guy is not one of several high quality options on the market - he is the option and exactly what we need. How they can play such a high risk strategy with a baller of this calibre is beyond me. He’s not a decent footballer, he’s among the worlds best CBs and the season starts in just a few weeks time.
Maybe the club saw his performance against Barca and are having second thoughts? Or maybe they think it reduces his value? Because based on that performance, he clearly isn't the saviour you're making him out to be.

I'm sure there are non-City fans or wums in this thread. We have no right just to go and buy, especially £90m, 29 year olds
You haven't been paying full attention. People have become so desperate for signings that they are ok withuis Suarez and want evey player linked with us want every new shining toy in market

I believe people wanted £40m Mangala deal to be done at any cost and nownare slagging club off for expensive failure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.