Kalidou Koulibaly

Koulibaly is simply better than what we have and is as close to a Kompany type player as we will get. It's replacing the impossible in my book and only shows what a player Kompany was.

At the end of the day I'm sure this deal will go through. We need a world class central defender and captain. Whilst I'm not an expert on central defenders around the world this guy ticks a lot of boxes. Him and Laporte together sound ideal and should turn them pathetic losses to Norwich etc into wins

At the end of the day the transfer market is crackers. At the time VVD was seen as extortionate but it shows what a difference the right players can make. If he costs 50m or 70m and we win the title then that 20m pays for itself.

If someone comes up like a Messi or Mbappe or whoever then I'm sure the board will sort the finances out.

We just have to have a bit of patience and I'm sure behind the scenes they are sorting it all out
Is Koulibaly even Napoli's captain? I thought it was Insigne? I know he's filled in occasionally but Sterling has also captained us on a rare occasion.

Is Koulibaly even Napoli's captain? I thought it was Insigne? I know he's filled in occasionally but Sterling has also captained us on a rare occasion.

You can't just a buy a leader, Kompany could lead us because he understood the club and gained the respect of his peers. Koulibaly wont be another Kompany but he can offer direction to our wayward backline.

You can't just a buy a leader, Kompany could lead us because he understood the club and gained the respect of his peers. Koulibaly wont be another Kompany but he can offer direction to our wayward backline.
Couldn't agree more, I don't even understand why it was mentioned to be honest, hence the calling it because I don't even think he is the Napoli captain anyway.

The way Koulibaly plays lends itself to being a captain. He's also the captain of his national team. Given we lack players who are determined, strong in the tackle he is captain material surely.

Koulibaly-City, ADL ready to accept: the last relaunch is missing! Ramadani wait, deferred payment

"What will be the future of Kalidou Koulibaly? Ciro Venerato, transfer market expert of the Rai Sport editorial staff, spoke to the microphones of Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli, official broadcaster of the Neapolitan club, to clarify the matter. These are his remarks on the possible movements of the blue company about: "Kalidou Koulibaly in England? Manchester City continues to follow the player, today the leadership of Naples would say yes to 70 million, but this offer never came. We tell the market day by day and this is the news".

Venerato then added: "The British are interested, but Aurelio De Laurentiis and Fali Ramadani are still waiting for a concrete relaunch that is close to this figure that the blue club would gladly accept. It may also depend on the payment: deferring everything over four years is an account, five is another. Installment is also important in terms of amortization. The discussion is open, but we are waiting for events", concluded the reporter at the end of his speech."

https://www.areanapoli.it/calciomer...ani-aspetta-pagamento-dilazionato_384396.html

I don't know how reliable this source is, but all indications seem to be pointing in the same direction: we are yet to make the offer.

Koulibaly-City, ADL ready to accept: the last relaunch is missing! Ramadani wait, deferred payment

"What will be the future of Kalidou Koulibaly? Ciro Venerato, transfer market expert of the Rai Sport editorial staff, spoke to the microphones of Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli, official broadcaster of the Neapolitan club, to clarify the matter. These are his remarks on the possible movements of the blue company about: "Kalidou Koulibaly in England? Manchester City continues to follow the player, today the leadership of Naples would say yes to 70 million, but this offer never came. We tell the market day by day and this is the news".

Venerato then added: "The British are interested, but Aurelio De Laurentiis and Fali Ramadani are still waiting for a concrete relaunch that is close to this figure that the blue club would gladly accept. It may also depend on the payment: deferring everything over four years is an account, five is another. Installment is also important in terms of amortization. The discussion is open, but we are waiting for events", concluded the reporter at the end of his speech."

https://www.areanapoli.it/calciomer...ani-aspetta-pagamento-dilazionato_384396.html

I don't know how reliable this source is, but all indications seem to be pointing in the same direction: we are yet to make the offer.
Wtf is this load of nonsense!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.