Kalidou Koulibaly

Since when is our defence only Otamendi and Stones?

They shouldn’t be near our team the way they defend. Not 3rd, 4th or even 8th choice. Garcia wants out and if Aké or Laporte get an injury, we’re right back to square one

If it’s not happening today then I think this is off. Both teams need to start planning for their squad. The league starts very soon and both us and Napoli have other business.

If it’s only about 10m in difference they should be able to find an agreement. Rumour says we offer 70m plus bonuses and Napoli wants 80.

We need to be a bit realistic. ADL turned down 110m only a year ago from United. It’s not realistic to believe he would drop down to 65m. I think 75m will be the sweetspot and honestly not horrible. 75m is the release clause of Diego Carlos and he is shit. Plus Stones and Otamendi will be sold, so we’ll get about 35m for them, maybe 40. I honestly can’t understand why this is so hard.

It’s hard to comment when you are not involved in the negotiations but ADL does have a reputation for moving the goalposts and moving the price during negotiations. We need the player but equally we shouldn’t and won’t be taken for a ride. In an ideal world I wouldn’t go near Napoli.

If it’s not happening today then I think this is off. Both teams need to start planning for their squad. The league starts very soon and both us and Napoli have other business.

If it’s only about 10m in difference they should be able to find an agreement. Rumour says we offer 70m plus bonuses and Napoli wants 80.

We need to be a bit realistic. ADL turned down 110m only a year ago from United. It’s not realistic to believe he would drop down to 65m. I think 75m will be the sweetspot and honestly not horrible. 75m is the release clause of Diego Carlos and he is shit. Plus Stones and Otamendi will be sold, so we’ll get about 35m for them, maybe 40. I honestly can’t understand why this is so hard.
You need a buying team(s) who actually want Stones and Otamendi, who actually have the money to pay during a period of uncertainty on and off the pitch, who actually can afford the wages and who Stones and Otamendi actually want to play for. Very easy that one pal, good luck with finding those clubs.

De Laurentiis to Ramadani in the background:

Listen, you get 5m euros more from them, and 10% is yours of it...

That is happening now 99%.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.