Kalidou Koulibaly

the messi media ride when all fell off from has really has but us in a panic

but city should have tied this deal up weeks ago and every tom dick and harry know city are in for a defender and will push for top dollar just because we have money, its simple nobody is giving away their players when city come knocking and city have tried to play hard ball but sorry this as back fired

unless city have somebody else in mind and are waiting for the right time, then i can under stand ? but koulibaly been the number one target all summer for city and is their anybody else i don't know or think so

the messi media ride when all fell off from has really has but us in a panic

but city should have tied this deal up weeks ago and every tom dick and harry know city are in for a defender and will push for top dollar just because we have money, its simple nobody is giving away their players when city come knocking and city have tried to play hard ball but sorry this as back fired

unless city have somebody else in mind and are waiting for the right time, then i can under stand ? but koulibaly been the number one target all summer for city and is their anybody else i don't know or think so
Napoli started at 90 mill and are getting down towards 70 mill. We get the player we want save 20 mill job done. Don't know what the worry is.

It's a big ego boost, something to do. Those who claim it are often as correct as my 14 year old who over hears something during a video game.
Think there's 2 or 3 that hear bits and pass on what they hear, there are quite a few guessers.

Think there's 2 or 3 that hear bits and pass on what they hear, there are quite a few guessers.
I'm just being a stick in the mud. I know there are folks that have some connections. We're just all getting frustrated with this window, our perceived frailties at the back headed into the season following a disappointing exit from CL. Lots are still including not getting Messi in that dissapointment although maybe it was a diversion to keep us from going on and on about still not filling the gap in our back line.

I honestly dont know if De Laurentiis is an arse or our recruitment team is an arse..

Maybe both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.