Kalidou Koulibaly

This lad is rubbish. Can’t imagine City going anywhere near him. Napoli obviously want to offload him and see City as a soft touch or a tool to up his price, which is dropping like a stone in this game. Playing like a clown.

That's fair, based on one game.

My only issue is that since coming back Koulibaly hasn't looked that good.

Obviously Sarri's Koulibaly was amazing, and we want that player, and covid changed alot of players, but I now have question marks about him, whether its valid I have them or not.

He just needs a move, a change of scenery. He is still the same player as he was 2-3 seasons ago as his CL performances earlier on in the season were brilliant.

Put him alongside Laporte and it will be a formidable partnership.

I’ve seen enough in this game. We put 6 goals past them, albeit over two legs in

Yeah and we put 4 goals past Liverpool this season, but it doesn't change the fact that Van Dijk is the best defender in the world.

Kompany had some very bad games, but mostly very good games. Means nothing.

Messi did absolutely nothing last season at Anfield, does it mean Origi is better because he contributed in the game more? No it doesn't.

And to also add, does it make Laporte rubbish because he made a bad mistake in the CL game against Spurs last season?

He just needs a move, a change of scenery. He is still the same player as he was 2-3 seasons ago as his CL performances earlier on in the season were brilliant.

Put him alongside Laporte and it will be a formidable partnership.
I hope that it's just a combination of covid + head not in the right place. Really hope so.

That being said, no way we pay 90m for him, the 65-70 we are offering is high enough to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.