Kalidou Koulibaly

Ridiculous man. If our stance is that Napoli are cunts why does it matter if we negotiate through an agent or directly through ADL? Just don’t do business with these clowns for fucks sake.

This. If you want to sign a player, deal with the club. If you dont want to deal with a club, dont sign one of their players.

See that's more like it, rather than the outrageous original quote about specific incidents in which you couldn't possibly know what would happen.

I know what I'm almost certain would happen, which is why I consider it worth a gamble on KK.

As I'm almost certain the same City defenders will be doing the same stuff as they did v Lyon, in the Prem in February if they are the partnership we continue to rely on.

70m + Bonuses, thats equal to the value of 21 years old Kai Havertz !

Anyway, when he come he will put an end to the weakness of CB excuse.

Have a look at the first game back v Liverpool, watch them lump the ball down the middle & see how Laporte & Garcia deal with it.

Then watch the Lyon game & see if it's any better.
So, failing to deal with an over the top ball in a game and a bad game makes him worse than Fernandinho? Been our best defender consistently since his arrival. Easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.