Kalidou Koulibaly

The difference is only €10m, think it will get done.

We all want it done ASAP but if waiting one or two weeks means paying €70m and not €75m, it means a lot for the club.

Also establishes the image that we aren’t a push over.

The difference is only €10m, think it will get done.

We all want it done ASAP but if waiting one or two weeks means paying €70m and not €75m, it means a lot for the club.

Also establishes the image that we aren’t a push over.

I hope this gets done, not keen on Carlos and I think the fee Madrid want for Gimenez will be too much for City.

Can see this going to the wire, but we need another cb before the window closes preferably KK.

I hope this gets done, not keen on Carlos and I think the fee Madrid want for Gimenez will be too much for City.

Can see this going to the wire, but we need another cb before the window closes preferably KK.

We’re on the same page, Carlos is brainless and Gimenez is a sick note.

KK is the best CB on the market by far.

We’re on the same page, Carlos is brainless and Gimenez is a sick note.

KK is the best CB on the market by far.
Agreed, despite his age I think he ticks all the boxes and would improve us significantly. KK possesses pace and has a physical presence in which is a big plus for City.

Concerned about Gimenez's reported injury record, I checked Koulibaly's.

KK also missed about 1/3 of last season with injuries and suspension:

Although he was ok the 2 prior seasons. Maybe he's reaching that age when you pick up more injuries?

IMO I would prefer Upamecano or Soyuncu.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.