Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marsch seems to be a Red Bull man through and through, intent on signing all their ex players even though he will be sacked by Leeds and Sean Dyche will probably be in before Bonfire Night
Yeah Leeds should be very careful about just blindly buying in a load of ex players.

Still think we should try to involve Yangel Herrera in this deal, worth £15m-20m easy and I think they would end up absolutely loving him there. Had another very good season in Spain where he was much better than the mid table club he was loaned to

Qualify for a work permit?

Haha I’m joking. It just reminds of the villa and Grealish’s signing last year. Except Leeds fans are a little less volatile about the situation
Yeah, given the fact that Phillips is a Leeds lad, loves the club & is a cult hero at ER, the Leeds fans I know are surprisingly & worryingly relaxed about the situation.

Yeah, given the fact that Phillips is a Leeds lad, loves the club & is a cult hero at ER, the Leeds fans I know are surprisingly & worryingly relaxed about the situation.
Put it this way, they were ready to lose him more or less. They're just happy he'd rather come to us than go to the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.