Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
At City, what is a squad player ?
And how many games do you have to play,to be, a squad player ?
People need to look at last year's starting line ups and you will find, we had a lot of players with around the 20 to 25 appearances, are they squad players ?
He will be one of approx 18/20 players who will be looking to start,so what the fuck would you call the ones that don`t get picks .. subs ?? !!!
Its a fucking squad game soft boy always has been always will be.

He will be one of approx 18/20 players who will be looking to start,so what the fuck would you call the ones that don`t get picks .. subs ?? !!!
Its a fucking squad game soft boy always has been always will be.
That's what I was alluding too, if you read it more carefully.
At City we are a squad and Phillips will be part of that squad and will play as many games as the majority of that squad.
Just for reference
These are the ones who actually started in matches between 19 and 26 times
Foden 24
Mahrez 15
Fern 19
Ilkay 20
Grealish 22
Gabby 21
Kyle 20
Kevin 25
Do the Phillips doubters on here think they are squad players
I don't and he will be getting that number of appearances.
I will wait on your apology !!!

Last edited:
Yeah lol. The guy plays one role significantly worse than the other guy who is currently the incumbent, who also happens one of the teams best players and probably top 2-3 itw for said role.

Yeah lol. The guy plays one role significantly worse than the other guy who is currently the incumbent, who also happens one of the teams best players and probably top 2-3 itw for said role.
Fern got 19 starts, he plays Rhodri role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.