Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead chuffed with this signing.

Clocked him 2 years ago. I can add him to my early shouts re Mahrez and Cucarella.

I might apply to join the scouting department ;)

Was it you that clocked Cucurella last season as well? (not sarcasm btw, someone definitely did suggest it at some point before the links)

There is a video interview with him from about a year ago where ian wright walks around where he grew up and he talks about risking injury playing on the "mushy fields" near his house...he risked injury by playing against older bigger guys there, even after going pro because he just "loved smashing guys up".

This lad is something else lol.
Never forgiven Ian Wright, mark bright and Andy grey who all did a smashing job by getting Eric Nixon wound up and sent off vs palace. All dirty thugs especially Wright. Also just to get it off my chest, the referee was a cheat.

The night we played the dippers at home he was in The Ivy in Spinningfields where my daughter had her picture taken with him without knowing who he was, she just knew he must be a footballer because everybody was having pics taken with him. ;-)

I don't know why but him being out in town that night made me think we might end up signing him.

There is a video interview with him from about a year ago where ian wright walks around where he grew up and he talks about risking injury playing on the "mushy fields" near his house...he risked injury by playing against older bigger guys there, even after going pro because he just "loved smashing guys up".

This lad is something else lol.
Link in case some are interested:

Current squads include

United: Maguire, Shaw, Wan Bissaka
Liverpool: Henderson, Mane, Van Dijk,
Chelsea: Kante, Chilwell,

City: Mahrez, Phillips, Walker, Stones, Grealish

Truly a dramatic difference there.

If we didn't sign a load of English players they'd be complaining about that next.
We used to get slated for that too mate. i think it was under Pellegrini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.