Kalvin Phillips

I think he would need Kova, Nunes, Bernardo, Rodri all being off injured to have consecutive games as a starter and then still can see Pep opting for Stones, Akanji, Rico midfield before playing him

just cut our loss, accept 25/30m if someone offers that much, he should have some resale value, let this be a lesson for Txiki to be more careful.

he cannot be naive to think to prove himself, nothing left to prove. he can still have a decent career in a mid table club. with no Carabao, whats his next starter game? probably FA cup third round vs a lower league club and maybe a CL game in 6th round of the group once no more stakes...

Pep clearly has zero trust in him so we're essentially down another squad player.

It's all well and good pep being happy for him to stay and try and get himself in, I admire the desire to want to stay and succeed from phillips but if pep doesn't trust him as much as it would seem, he has got to be ruthless here and tell him to go and bring in somebody who he trusts enough to actually use.

No chance we should sell him in January, won't get anywhere near a decent price for him after 18 months with hardly any football. Bids will be laughably low. loan will be our best option then hopefully he plays regularly, plays well and we get some respectable bids in the summer. Newcastle would be a good fit for him imo.

There's a good player there in the right team and there's potentially a lot of value in him especially being english.

I think whether he likes it or not, he will be pushed into a loan in January.

We could have our entire midfield out except for him and I think Pep would somehow find a way of not playing him.

One of those signings that just hasn't worked out, its happened before and will happen again. One of those things...

I think whether he likes it or not, he will be pushed into a loan in January.

We could have our entire midfield out except for him and I think Pep would somehow find a way of not playing him.

One of those signings that just hasn't worked out, its happened before and will happen again. One of those things...
I said the same.
I think we were disappointed he didn't leave and now he's probably regretting it.

Even stones Kovacic akanji Lewis get picked ahead of this wasteman… joined City and couldn’t be arsed for his parade in front of thousands of fans cos he had a cold… but Haaland and Alvarez where there in new country!!

He’s 9th choice holding midfielder in a squad that only has 1 holding midfielder. Just leave already.

Rodri
Kovacic
Bernardo
Nunes
Lewis
Stones
Akanji
Gvardiol

Would all play in the double pivot ahead of him. And Pep has already said he’d like Foden to learn to play deeper, so that’ll make him 10th choice in time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.