Kalvin Phillips

I can't think of a more disastrous start to a loan spell by a player ever. You really couldn't make it up and it just shows what a fuck up it was buying him in the first place.
Can't see anyone wanting to buy him now, so it's going to be season long loans until his contract ends at City

I can't think of a more disastrous start to a loan spell by a player ever. You really couldn't make it up and it just shows what a fuck up it was buying him in the first place.
Can't see anyone wanting to buy him now, so it's going to be season long loans until his contract ends at City

Hopefully he turns it around, there's a player in there we've seen it with Leeds and England.

Hopefully he turns it around, there's a player in there we've seen it with Leeds and England.
I still can't understand this? I've never seen 'a player' in there....one reason England didn't win Euros, he offers absolutely nothing, he's Championship standard...as he's proving very well at West Ham.

I still can't understand this? I've never seen 'a player' in there....one reason England didn't win Euros, he offers absolutely nothing, he's Championship standard...as he's proving very well at West Ham.
Kalvin is not the reason England didn't win the Euros FFS.

As for not seeing it. Well one of the most highly regarded coaches of his generation made him a key component of his team and then arguably the best manager of all time sanctioned signing him for 45m so you must be missing something.

Kalvin is not the reason England didn't win the Euros FFS.

As for not seeing it. Well one of the most highly regarded coaches of his generation made him a key component of his team and then arguably the best manager of all time sanctioned signing him for 45m so you must be missing something.
I said "one of" not "the"...big difference ;)
Key component, or maybe hyped to that by the 'Over hype every English player' media....maybe there were many others in that side that were 'more key' than he was?
Sanctioned....or got lumbered with, looks more like the latter to me, judging by how little he was used.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.