Kalvin Phillips

I’m hoping Leeds get promoted as see that being the perfect move. But could see them wanting him on loan as they know we want to ship him. Would get a % of his wages covered as well. Could see us putting in an obligation if they stay up.

It's an actual shame all this because he's a decent lad by all accounts.

I hope he manages to revive his career to some decent level. He could drop to the Championship next season on loan if we don't get rid.

It's an actual shame all this because he's a decent lad by all accounts.

I hope he manages to revive his career to some decent level. He could drop to the Championship next season on loan if we don't get rid.
I don’t see him dropping down to the championship. Hopefully Leeds get promoted so he can go back there. Think it’s the best move for all involved.

After being trained for two years by Pep his value should go up ( was bought for 45m)

Even if that was the case, his value dropped when millions of people saw his horror performances for West Ham.

They were a potential buyer but he's fucked it with his performances and given their fan the finger. There's no way back for him there, they may as well send him back now.

I could see a newly promoted team wanting him because they're always looking to get anyone in with a bit of top flight experience. I think we would have to lower the asking price a fair bit, and even then they probably won't pay the wages he'll want. He may not be willing to take a pay cut.

Maybe he could get a Saudi move, that's our best bet to sell him on I think, because I think they're the only ones that can satisfy his wage expectations.

His wages are the problem really, not the fee, because he doesn't have to take a pay cut. he could just stay here and run his contract out and pick up the money because I don't see too many Premier League teams wanting him and the ones that willmight to probably won't pay him what we do

This makes sense. They know we want rid so can get a year for free. Loan and we stump up majority of the wages (we will now what he was on before) Hopefully we put in an obligation if they stay up and they have to buy him the following season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.