Kalvin Phillips

Phillips has been fully fit since the New Year.

It's desperate that there are still some on here that think he's good enough and moreover that the club are incapable of making the odd mistake.
Let's be honest if Lilo/Pep left out Rodri at Sheffield this weekend and put in Phillips would any of us trust a positive result?

I would have worries, even against Sheffield.

The drop odd from Rodri to Phillips is huge, to big and hopefully Nunes/Kovacic would address this.
I'd like to see him do it tbh. Because maybe Phillips and Kovatic could do the same job

Also the narrative that he is a figure of hate.

He has never been hated, we all want him to succeed, he wears our shirt , why would we not want him to be successful?

He simply has not performed and it looks more and more like he never will to an acceptable level.
He gets hated for simply smiling. Constantly called a cheerleader. Constantly being told to “get out my club, to fuck off, get rid”. Constantly being called fat. That is hate and has gone way too far imo.

It'd be like trusting a fireplace with a chocolate fireguard. I'm willing to bet he won't start another Prem match as long as he's here.
I hope your right, because the only way he starts is if we don't acquire our transfer targets or we have an injury crisis.

He gets hated for simply smiling. Constantly called a cheerleader. Constantly being told to “get out my club, to fuck off, get rid”. Constantly being called fat. That is hate and has gone way too far imo.
"get out of my club", "fuck off"

Sorry I have not hear that once, he has had no serious abuse.

The gurning/ grinning is weird for someone in his position, but maybe that just his way of a coping mechanism.

For who? ;)
Klopp GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

"get out of my club", "fuck off"

Sorry I have not hear that once, he has had no serious abuse.

The gurning/ grinning is weird for someone in his position, but maybe that just his way of a coping mechanism.
Seriously lmao? Either you’re being disingenuous or living in a bubble. It’s been said on this very thread. On his other thread. Seen it in match day threads when he’s played about 5 minutes. And its all over social media.

Seriously lmao? Either you’re being disingenuous or living in a bubble. It’s been said on this very thread. On his other thread. Seen it in match day threads when he’s played about 5 minutes. And its all over social media.
No, not from our fan base.

Social media? Do me a favour, EVERYONE gets abuse on that shit, even snow white.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.