Karim Rekik, our newest signing

bluecityboy said:
FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:
He'll be playing in the U17 World Cup that starts in late June for Holland. Anyone know if its being televised in England? The England squad may have some of ours (Devante Cole, George Glendon) too if they've made the cut.

Tomorrow - 9pm Eurosport

England v Rwanda
Watching him atm. Definetly has potential.
Pm'd

jjeangi said:
Height, weight?

saw him in Selfridges in town today with Gai Assulin and he was pretty big. 6"2 / 6"3 and looked well built. Looked like he was in his mid-twenties

california blue said:
LoveCity said:
Rated as one of the top young defenders coming out of Holland.

The same thing was said about gerard wiekens

The same thing has been said about many,it's a chance you take,from the little i've seen of Rekik he has enormous potential,and unlike Wiekens,who was an excellent pro and servant of this club,Rekik is 16 and not 24....

BulgarianPride said:
danburge82 said:
LoveCity said:
Our latest signing, 16 year old Dutch lad from Feyenoord. Rated as one of the top young defenders coming out of Holland. Suffice to say they are not happy about losing him and threatened to take us to court during the season but according to The Sun, a settlement has been reached and he is ours now.

Welcome to Manchester, Karim!

karim_1327592a.jpg
Is that his cum face!?

Thats the face i make every time Yaya goes on a stroll. Silva has the same effect as well. I don't want to mention De Jong, as my balls can't handle a third.
Weird!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.