Kasabian - West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum

Ntini77 said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
mcigo said:
5 good songs on it. Vlad, Fire, Underdog, Where did all the love go and Fast Fuse.

The rest bored the hell out of me and I've been a massive fan of Kasabian for 5 years

Thick As Thieves?

Great tune.

Complete rip off of People Are Strange by The Doors

Possibly my favourite song of all time?! Think thats why i love it.

Just to get back to the point I mentioned elsewhere about their live sound. Its still fantastic dont get me wrong. but if you can get hold to or listen to Club Foot from Brixton in 2004 or the cabinet war room version with Chris Karloff in the line up and compare it to todays line up with that session guitarist Jay Mehller and you will realize how much he is missed. If you think they are good now then back then they would of blown your head off. Mehller pisses me off so much I cant even be bothered to find out if im spelling his name right.

svennis pennis said:
Just to get back to the point I mentioned elsewhere about their live sound. Its still fantastic dont get me wrong. but if you can get hold to or listen to Club Foot from Brixton in 2004 or the cabinet war room version with Chris Karloff in the line up and compare it to todays line up with that session guitarist Jay Mehller and you will realize how much he is missed. If you think they are good now then back then they would of blown your head off. Mehller pisses me off so much I cant even be bothered to find out if im spelling his name right.

I think it's on Spotify

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.