Kasper Schmeichel

gray27

If we are given permission by the F.A to get an emergency loan in...

I think we should grab Kasper back, He knows the surroundings, the first three games he played we kept 3 clean sheets and with Notts County already promoted he could be our man for the final three games.

What do you think?

I doubt they would let us take an emergency loan when we already have a keeper.

I think that rule is designed for lower league clubs with small squads.

Challenger1978 said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
don't know why we got rid 2bh I never thought he was a bad keeper.

I was just thinking the exact same thing, we should of done with him exacterly what we are doing with Hart and loaned him out for a couple of years.

Think it was just because with him being a similar age to Hart only one of them can be our first choice long term. Maybe even he realised he wasn't gonna overtake Joe. He was our third choice keeper by the end of last season, and judging by his choice of club now he obviously didn't rate himself that highly.

Mr Partridge said:
Challenger1978 said:
I was just thinking the exact same thing, we should of done with him exacterly what we are doing with Hart and loaned him out for a couple of years.

Think it was just because with him being a similar age to Hart only one of them can be our first choice long term. Maybe even he realised he wasn't gonna overtake Joe. He was our third choice keeper by the end of last season, and judging by his choice of club now he obviously didn't rate himself that highly.

or the fact he's on a 5 year 5 figure a week contract in a piss easy league when Sven(who gave him his chance) was there, can't blame him.

We could always stand him on a stool so he could punch the ball off the top of Agbonlahors head!

No, he's a rag twat. Celebrating the rags beating us at Old Trafford just after he left us. Those were his friends getting beat out there that day.

Fuck him, what league is he in again?

Banned Tosspot said:
No, he's a rag twat. Celebrating the rags beating us at Old Trafford just after he left us. Those were his friends getting beat out there that day.

Fuck him, what league is he in again?

really ?? right the little Twat is an ex City player as far as I'm concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.