Kasper Scmeichel

Keeper situation is shocking considering we have (had?) England's no.1!

If we can't sign anyone better than Joe (i.e. Neuer, Courtois - never going to happen in reality) then I wish Pep would be professional enough to admit his mistake and see if Joe would come back.

If not, Schmeichel is a decent keeper, I'd be happy with him.

Still can't believe we're in this situation, keeper was the least of our problems! :(

Keeper situation is shocking considering we have (had?) England's no.1!

If we can't sign anyone better than Joe (i.e. Neuer, Courtois - never going to happen in reality) then I wish Pep would be professional enough to admit his mistake and see if Joe would come back.

If not, Schmeichel is a decent keeper, I'd be happy with him.

Still can't believe we're in this situation, keeper was the least of our problems! :(
Made even worse in hindsight that Hart was not given a little time to prove he was up for the challenge. That said I'd have agreed with getting a top top keeper in as I didn't see Hart as at the very top level. I actually though Bravo was that guy. I've been hugely disappointed by every single aspect of his game...even his passing is average.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.