Katie Hopkins suspended from Twitter

We just have to hope karma sorts out these cockroaches
The government isn't going to do that as Hopkins et al are effectively Tory propagandists and they want Islam as hated as legally possible
Got away with her final solution comment and still whines about being cancelled!

We just have to hope karma sorts out these cockroaches
The government isn't going to do that as Hopkins et al are effectively Tory propagandists and they want Islam as hated as legally possible
Got away with her final solution comment and still whines about being cancelled!
I didn't know who she was so just watched a couple of youtubes, one at a Q & A thing at a big UK University.
She is certainly controversial and I imagine hated by some and loved by others.

You mentioned Islam. What came across strongly was her disdain for how the Islamic faith treats women. And I too don't like that. I see Muslim ladies here near the beach having BBQ's head to foot in black in 30deg, while their husbands are wearing the latest Nike sports gear. If this is what the faith demands then fair enough but I don't understand how or why women are treated like that. I do feel sorry for those ladies.
I don't agree with her opinions on quite a few things but I can see how a western woman can be offended by that.

She stated that she has been labelled a slut by some Muslim men because of her clothing and general look. Which....if true, I also agree is wrong.

I didn't know who she was so just watched a couple of youtubes, one at a Q & A thing at a big UK University.

You mentioned Islam. What came across strongly was her disdain for how the Islamic faith treats women. And I too don't like that. I see Muslim ladies here near the beach having BBQ's head to foot in black in 30deg, while their husbands are wearing the latest Nike sports gear. If this is what the faith demands then fair enough but I don't understand how or why women are treated like that. I do feel sorry for those ladies.
I don't agree with her opinions on quite a few things but I can see how a western woman can be offended by that.

She stated that she has been labelled a slut by some Muslim men because of her clothing and general look. Which....if true, I also agree is wrong.
She doesn't care about Muslim women. As always with racists, she cares about them to the extent that it allows her to attack Muslim men. It's a trope as old as time to use the welfare of women as an excuse to attack another culture or country. If she really cared about them, she wouldn't spend a good portion of her time attacking asylum seekers and migrants, because obviously she'd want to help all of these poor Muslim women get away from their 'oppressors.' She's the equivalent of the person who's never expressed any interest in animal rights suddenly piping up about the cruelty involved in producing halal meat.

It's like Boris Johnson's letterbox comment. If he genuinely has empathy for them and thinks they're victims, then why is he taking the piss out of them? The answer is that he doesn't actually give a shit about them, and is just using them for a cheap laugh. And similarly, Katie Hopkins doesn't give a shit about them, she's just using their 'plight' to whip up hatred against Muslims.

There are plenty of people working for women's rights in the Islamic world. I wonder how many of them Katie Hopkins has ever engaged with, or amplified on her social media channels. I suspect the answer is none.

She doesn't care about Muslim women. As always with racists, she cares about them to the extent that it allows her to attack Muslim men. It's a trope as old as time to use the welfare of women as an excuse to attack another culture or country. If she really cared about them, she wouldn't spend a good portion of her time attacking asylum seekers and migrants, because obviously she'd want to help all of these poor Muslim women get away from their 'oppressors.' She's the equivalent of the person who's never expressed any interest in animal rights suddenly piping up about the cruelty involved in producing halal meat.

It's like Boris Johnson's letterbox comment. If he genuinely has empathy for them and thinks they're victims, then why is he taking the piss out of them? The answer is that he doesn't actually give a shit about them, and is just using them for a cheap laugh. And similarly, Katie Hopkins doesn't give a shit about them, she's just using their 'plight' to whip up hatred against Muslims.

There are plenty of people working for women's rights in the Islamic world. I wonder how many of them Katie Hopkins has ever engaged with, or amplified on her social media channels. I suspect the answer is none.
Social media has given a voice to the old, binary thinking section of society.

Their parents didn’t not fight in a world war for us to have to deal with Islam now.

Fair enough mate. I don't know much about her just heard what she was saying.

If you knew her sexual history you’d see she is a slut.

Didn’t she get fucked on camera by a farmer or something, whilst married?

Either or, she is an ugly ****.

Her videos about Kate Garraway show you exactly the worthless piece of shit she is.

If cancer could target people, vile people instead of good, she would have the bullseye right on her despicable looking face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.