Katie Hopkins suspended from Twitter

Spreading her nonsense at the so called “Weekend Truth Festival” aka WTF.

"I smell a virgin…" Katie Hopkins said, looking straight at me. "I smell lefty, pressy scum!"

Such a delightful character. Matt Le Tissier is another guest speaker. I caught a bit of an interview on Sky news this morning with another speaker called Mark Steele - a right racist **** who needs a good hard slap or locking up.

People are just looking for something to attach themselves to. Even batshit crazy stuff like this.

Spreading her nonsense at the so called “Weekend Truth Festival” aka WTF.

"I smell a virgin…" Katie Hopkins said, looking straight at me. "I smell lefty, pressy scum!"

Such a delightful character. Matt Le Tissier is another guest speaker. I caught a bit of an interview on Sky news this morning with another speaker called Mark Steele - a right racist **** who needs a good hard slap or locking up.

The film report is on sky now. The sky guy is trying to be fair but they all come across as thick. Like a mild mannered Trump crowd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.