Katie Price, Would you?

bluemoonmatt said:
I'd sooner stick me knob through a meat mincer, to be fair the end result probably would'nt be too dissimilar.

Well to be honest, the end results wouldn't be similar. For one, you'd still have a knob after well, knobbing her, you may have gained a few extras but you'd still have your brain.

MCFC-alan88 said:
bluemoonmatt said:
I'd sooner stick me knob through a meat mincer, to be fair the end result probably would'nt be too dissimilar.

Well to be honest, the end results wouldn't be similar. For one, you'd still have a knob after well, knobbing her, you may have gained a few extras but you'd still have your brain.

Well ok clever clogs the knob rot and std's would take some time to set in but set in they would and after they have done their worst I may aswell have stuck it through the meat mincer.

the thought of andy cole and dwight yorke has put me right off oh and shes fuckin hangin

jimharri said:
266432954_9272384ab8.jpg

Er; No thanks.

superb

she is a horrible talentless slag with a face like a bag of smashed crabs...so yes

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.