Kayky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting to see. Based on some of those clips, I have a few warning bells -trying to do everything himself, a bit like Brahim Diaz used to do. Then again, if you're a winger, you have to back yourself to beat your man, and he certainly does that.

Yan Couto, Diego Rosa, Kayky just very recent Brazil purchases, generally low fee singing plus some hefty bonuses in case they make it to a PL squad later on etc, I wonder how all these accounted is it a cost for Man City or can we hide the cost somehow for other CFG clubs?

Anyway, I think if we can make a 30m players from just one of these and sell them than that pays for another 5-6 of these kids. there might even be a diamond between them, but most of them will end up in midtable clubs of Spain, France etc which financially for them is probably much worse than a midtable PL club at least, career wise its similar I guess.

where is Karim Rekik and Guidetti or Denis Suarez or Rony Lopes these days.

time to start to make the CFG system to earn money for us, couple good examples in Jack Harrison, Douglas Luiz, they ended up as PL midtable level which is a good level for them with a bit of chance they can get higher if they improve.
But I dont think they ever played a match for City, did they? probably were bought with the exact same intention unless they turned into some magical talent on their loans.
(Often the high bonuses around these deals activated when they join Man City first squad and start playing for the first team, and we probably dont want to pay those bonuses just for couple odds apps. better to sell them somewhat cheaper based on loan apps with some option to buy back or sell on %.)

Yan Couto, Diego Rosa, Kayky just very recent Brazil purchases, generally low fee singing plus some hefty bonuses in case they make it to a PL squad later on etc, I wonder how all these accounted is it a cost for Man City or can we hide the cost somehow for other CFG clubs?

Anyway, I think if we can make a 30m players from just one of these and sell them than that pays for another 5-6 of these kids. there might even be a diamond between them, but most of them will end up in midtable clubs of Spain, France etc which financially for them is probably much worse than a midtable PL club at least, career wise its similar I guess.

where is Karim Rekik and Guidetti or Denis Suarez or Rony Lopes these days.

time to start to make the CFG system to earn money for us, couple good examples in Jack Harrison, Douglas Luiz, they ended up as PL midtable level which is a good level for them with a bit of chance they can get higher if they improve.
But I dont think they ever played a match for City, did they? probably were bought with the exact same intention unless they turned into some magical talent on their loans.
(Often the high bonuses around these deals activated when they join Man City first squad and start playing for the first team, and we probably dont want to pay those bonuses just for couple odds apps. better to sell them somewhat cheaper based on loan apps with some option to buy back or sell on %.)
I do not think FFP covers youth players, so you can buy what you want and when you sell they all count as profit on FFP, Rekik is playing okay now he has found his level, Guidetti looked over weight and struggling last time i saw him, Garcia should take note of Suarez, Lopes was playing well for Monaco now at Nice but still looks good to me. when he plays.

One of the first things we did when it was drawn up about the campus and academy investment was to broaden our scouting network to South America, this would then enable us to grab the best young talent rather than losing out to other clubs around Europe. The cash cow setup that we've always set out to provide is now in full flow and reaping it's rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.