Kayky

Status
Not open for further replies.

This guy seems to be one of the most knowledgeable people regarding youth players. He rates Kayky a 10/10 talent which is quite rare, and reckons he’s gonna be better than the likes of Braaf and recent signings Sarmiento & Stevanovic. Sam Lee says the links are genuine too, and that City sees him as a potential future first teamer like Couto

This guy seems to be one of the most knowledgeable people regarding youth players. He rates Kayky a 10/10 talent which is quite rare, and reckons he’s gonna be better than the likes of Braaf and recent signings Sarmiento & Stevanovic. Sam Lee says the links are genuine too, and that City sees him as a potential future first teamer like Couto

Hope he's better than what I've seen of him.
But I thought Brandon Barker was going to be a super star.

Hope he's better than what I've seen of him.
But I thought Brandon Barker was going to be a super star.
If yesterdays game was the first time you watched him, I would say it`s too early to write him off, he`s only 17. Apparently he returned from an injury and wasn`t fully fit, and the players around him was poor. Pitch looked shite as well. Don`t think he was bad either, saw some glimpses of what he could do. That Jacek guy really knows his stuff and thinks he`s one of the best young talents in the world. Looks much better on the video in the scouting report than the one that was posted in this thread too

If yesterdays game was the first time you watched him, I would say it`s too early to write him off, he`s only 17. Apparently he returned from an injury and wasn`t fully fit, and the players around him was poor. Pitch looked shite as well. Don`t think he was bad either, saw some glimpses of what he could do. That Jacek guy really knows his stuff and thinks he`s one of the best young talents in the world. Looks much better on the video in the scouting report than the one that was posted in this thread too
Definitely need to see more of him, obviously going of last night I won't be to impressed. For a final it was pretty poor standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.