KdB issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB is in the zone. He's like that. That's what makes him a great player.

Not yet quite at his level - I wonder how many games it will take to have him at his best. Another month?
Completely agree, he more than any other player looks focused. Get him ready for Chelsea/arsenal games

The camera focussed on him when he was walking off, still on the pitch, and I said to myself shit he’s limping. Then when he walked straight down the tunnel it worried me.

What’s confusing is this talk of him being unhappy at the sub and there not being an injury. There was also zero interaction between him and Pep, and Pep gave quite a defensive answer to the question of the sub/injury I thought.

Either he has a niggle and we’re trying to keep it under wraps (I guess to stop Liverpool having a small psychological advantage maybe) or there’s been some sort of disagreement between Pep and him.

Or maybe he was just mad at being subbed - & soon calmed down! Look happy in training the next day

Players are sometimes too keen for their own good. It’s best to listen to the manager (and his staff) because they often know what’s best from the sidelines. Pep is actually, quite a good manager.

The camera focussed on him when he was walking off, still on the pitch, and I said to myself shit he’s limping. Then when he walked straight down the tunnel it worried me.

What’s confusing is this talk of him being unhappy at the sub and there not being an injury. There was also zero interaction between him and Pep, and Pep gave quite a defensive answer to the question of the sub/injury I thought.

Either he has a niggle and we’re trying to keep it under wraps (I guess to stop Liverpool having a small psychological advantage maybe) or there’s been some sort of disagreement between Pep and him.
Players and managers fall out or have 'discussions' every day I reckon.
Wasn't he training yesterday happy and smiling?
Let the press get hysterical and start rumours about nothing mate, no need to panic .

At the prematch presser for the Burton game Pep said all were fit and ready to play apart from Mendy and Bravo. Yet, yesterday we got an update on the fitness of Kompany and Aguero.
I don't trust what this Catalan insurgent says!
There was no fitness problems with Sergio.He had been suffering from a sore throat or as we know it "man flu".

Nothing wrong with an angry Kevin De Bruyne, the guy ups his game and does some jaw dropping stuff on the pitch. If he gets the opportunity versus Wolves he will probably pop one in from 30 yards.

I imagine the frustration of being injured in August then coming back to be injured again is making his piss boil, considering what we did last season and being 4 points behind the dippers the guy just wants to be on the pitch. Who do we drop though? City’s greatest ever player or Bernardo who ran more than any player has in a premier league game. Christ we look good in attaching midfield at the moment.
Drop isn't the right word imo, however, I can see Kev and Bernardo being the most played with Merlin being played less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.