KdB issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like the media to go with the negative angle.

Have any credible news organisations actually tried to make anything of this?! Feels like people are getting angry for no reason.

De Bruyne clearly was irked about being subbed on Wednesday, but it’s no drama. As Kristof Terreur said, he was just frustrated that he didn’t get to play for longer. Not seen any of the serious papers run a story on it though.

Have any credible news organisations actually tried to make anything of this?! Feels like people are getting angry for no reason.

De Bruyne clearly was irked about being subbed on Wednesday, but it’s no drama. As Kristof Terreur said, he was just frustrated that he didn’t get to play for longer. Not seen any of the serious papers run a story on it though.
The only article I've read on it was in The Times. The headline was something along the lines of "Kevin De Bruyne stormed down tunnel" which is a bit of an exaggeration.

Not in the slightest bit worried about it though. I think Kevin is a bit of a workaholic and he's desperate to help the team after watching from the sidelines for most of the season. I do love the fact that we have a world class player who clearly loves what he does but also takes it seriously, future captain material in my opinion.

devil's advocate an' all that, but the media have to write something, whether there is any "news" or not. Quite often there isn't. Hence the non-stories that abound, add to that the "diktats" from news editors that specify what they are looking for, and we are where we are. In it's heyday (pre murdoch) all the national papers, centred on Fleet street, had legendary sports eds who were highly regarded by readers and owners. Gone are those days of reporting news, nowadays making news is the aim, with scant regard for truth, the agenda comes first. Not just in sport either, politics is far far more biased. A quick dip into a "news aggregator", Newsnow for instance will see conflicting reports next to each other. Laughable but pathetic at the same time.

Stelling tried starting a conversation on it on soccer sat, but panel just said all players do it, bar that not seen much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.