KDB signs new contract until 2025

Don't you just love "experts"

Well Stelling was his usual snide self steering the conversation in the direction they always intended it to go, oddly though, I actually thought Merson started off ok, thought the first few words had a bit of merit (as things were then) ie didn't do it at Chelsea, didn't get many chances etc, which is arguably true, but people who genuinely know their shit saw beyond that, thank fook !

I can never understand why they want to pay some leech 10-20% of their money in the first place, it isn't that hard to negotiate yourself a deal that suits all parties.

Well done KDB
The players don’t usually pay the agents. They are free (for them). The clubs pay. It is dual representation, the clubs pay both on behalf of themselves and the player.

The players don’t usually pay the agents. They are free (for them). The clubs pay. It is dual representation, the clubs pay both on behalf of themselves and the player.

So if a player chooses not to have a agent, some of the 'agent fee' which is being saved could go to the player cutting out the middleman ;)

How much do football players pay their agents?
Commission Limits

Generally, a sports agent earns between 4 and 10 percent of an athlete's playing contract, though some leagues place limits on what percentage an agent can charge in commission. For example, the National Football League states that an agent can't receive more than 3 percent of player salaries.

But yes the club could just pay the player more to cover this cost, so if the player has no agent then he could surely then still claim the extra 3-10% for himself etc

Well Stelling was his usual snide self steering the conversation in the direction they always intended it to go, oddly though, I actually thought Merson started off ok, thought the first few words had a bit of merit (as things were then) ie didn't do it at Chelsea, didn't get many chances etc, which is arguably true, but people who genuinely know their shit saw beyond that, thank fook !
What, you mean people like Txiki and Pep?

Stelling is a snide little toad! If the rags had signed Kev he’d have been singing his praises that day. Never forget his scream of OH NO!!!!! when serge banged in 93:20 he’s a shit house make no mistake!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.