KDB - Will he get a statue?

GX Blue

Interesting one…

What would the criteria be for him?

10 years needed? Because he will have won loads of titles. Has the fan love. Arguably would have contributed just as much, if not more than the other 3 greats who have them.

Or have we set ourselves up for a fall by having 3 statues made already?

We do, and will have many more, leg-ends to come. Should the bar be a lot higher?

If my vote counts I’d say yes he will deserve one. 100%.

Interesting one…

10 years needed? Because he will have won loads of titles. Has the fan love. Arguably would have contributed just as much, if not more than the other 3 greats who have them.

We do, and will have many more, leg-ends to come. Should the bar be a lot higher?

Earlier in the season he was playing like a statue ;)

This guy has contributed as much as anyone in making us a great side over the last decade, if it's good enough for Kun, Spanish Dave and the Captain, KDN is a cert for a statue.

Interesting one…

It should be for 10 years. You won’t stay 10 years if you don’t deserve 1, if Ferna stayed he would have got 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.