KDB - Will he get a statue?

Absolutely!!

City have signed some wonderful players recently and kev is right up with the best midfielders in world football.

Just because we already have 3 does not mean he should not be celebrated. As a club we should be proud that so many wonderful human beans have wanted to play and stay with us for so long. The more statues the better. Means we are relentless winning.

I expect him to drop deep once he can’t make those gut busting runs anymore and play as the double pivot for us. Plenty of life left in him yet.

Classy player, classy man. Representatives everything that is good about our club. Fern should have one aswell.

I kind of like the idea the statues that are there now are the only ones built. There’s a reason they are there. They started all of this.

The players who joined and have been equally as good, if not better than those 3, some other kind of honour should be given.

Those 3 statues represent something.

He’ll get one when he does the 10 years. World class player and tearing up all kinds of assist Premier league records as well as PFA Players Player of the Year. 100% deserves one.

Yes. World's best player right now, and arguably City's greatest ever player.

It helps of course that he is playing for the world's best manager.

The pose should be when he was held back , think from telling the incompetent officials what he thought of them.

Therefore an interactive installation that says "Let me talk!"

He is already one of our immortals though and doesn't need a statue to know we love him.

Be nice to have a full ring of them going round the stadium eventually. Maybe honour some from the past as well even though they did not play there.

He’ll definitely be getting something. Let’s hope Erling stays for 10 years too!

There is a risk we end up with "too many". We've set the bar high with the ones we've got though, but players do want to stay with us and play their entire career (more or less) with us.

I'm all for Kev having one, but we don't need to do things quite as quick. I'd give it 5-10 years after he's finished before adding it.

I kind of like the idea the statues that are there now are the only ones built. There’s a reason they are there. They started all of this.

The players who joined and have been equally as good, if not better than those 3, some other kind of honour should be given.

Those 3 statues represent something.
That was always my understanding, those 3 were there at the start and catalysts to what became, sure I saw an interview with Khaldoon saying as much.

I’d love Kev to have one too though, think if we did win the Champions League it would be fitting, and great for opposing fans to claim we have more statues than fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.