KDB's Pace

Malty

He's fecking Lightning ! He is the X factor piece that makes our counter attacking game work.

No coincidence our resurgence in form has coincided with his return.

He's fecking Lightning ! He is the X factor piece that makes our counter attacking game work.

No coincidence our resurgence in form has coincided with his return.
Magic considering how it's his first season, our form has been shaky and Pellegrini's tactics are questionable. Love the kid, most expensive bargain ever.

Magic considering how it's his first season, our form has been shaky and Pellegrini's tactics are questionable. Love the kid, most expensive bargain ever.

Him and Kun seem to have a great telepathic understanding already ! Good signs =)

Watching him and Kun on the counter attack is magical !

He's world class but your eyes must not work if you think he's lightning

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

He's not lightning at all but he doesn't need to be because the rest of his game is so good.

To quote the late great Johan Cruyff.

The sports press often confuses speed with insight. See, if I start running slightly earlier than someone else, I seem faster.

De Bruyne is not lightning, he is decently fast - but his reading of the game and the timing of his runs makes you think he's faster.

To quote the late great Johan Cruyff.

The sports press often confuses speed with insight. See, if I start running slightly earlier than someone else, I seem faster.

De Bruyne is not lightning, he is decently fast - but his reading of the game and the timing of his runs makes you think he's faster.

Agreed

He is such an intelligent player so has half a yard in his head

He is not lightening quick but he is powerful and pacy and that is key when it comes to switching from defense to offense and driving the ball forward, which is one of the most important things he brings to the team.

He's not fast at all, but he is quick enough.

What he does know, however, is when to run. If he gets the ball in a prime pocket of space, he can quickly judge if he can exploit it, and he knows if he can have enough time to do something great without before being closed down.

He just makes good judgments, really, and I can see why it can make him look lightning to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.