Kebab's

BillyShears said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
Go to Hadjis order yourself a chiken tikka,

Whilst your waiting have a couple of meat samosas in a tray,with a bit of chilli sauce and a bit of mint raiata.

Then when your freshly cooked chicken tikka is served to you on a huge nan bread, ask for an extra dollop of chilli sauce, extra chillis,and a generous serving of mint raiata over your salad and chicken.

Then just enjoy.

Wow. Indeed this has got to be one of the funniest, and most ironic posts on this board in many many moons.

I see that although funny looking coloured muslims make you nervous enough to keep yer kids away from them...this doesn't preclude you from eating the food they cook.

LMFUCKINGAO once again. Muchos gracias....
Just would not have a kebab of you because you’re a dodgy cnut :-)

And lets have it right Billy, it was you decided I was an Islamaphobe and racist not me, if you remember rightly I was only answering a hypothetical question, which obviously had an hypothetical answer, you decided I was racist, anyway I would much rather let it go now if you don’t mind.

LEE BRADBURY said:
BillyShears said:
LEE BRADBURY said:

Whilst your waiting have a couple of meat samosas in a tray,with a bit of chilli sauce and a bit of mint raiata.

Then when your freshly cooked chicken tikka is served to you on a huge nan bread, ask for an extra dollop of chilli sauce, extra chillis,and a generous serving of mint raiata over your salad and chicken.

Then just enjoy.

Wow. Indeed this has got to be one of the funniest, and most ironic posts on this board in many many moons.

I see that although funny looking coloured muslims make you nervous enough to keep yer kids away from them...this doesn't preclude you from eating the food they cook.

And lets have it right Billy, it was you decided I was an Islamaphobe and racist not me, if you remember rightly I was only answering a hypothetical question, which obviously had an hypothetical answer, you decided I was racist, anyway I would much rather let it go now if you don’t mind.

Not even the courage of your own convictions...how sad.

But please don't try and re-write history unless you want me to start an entire thread dedicated to your inane anti-Islamic rantings...

BillyShears said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
BillyShears said:
LEE BRADBURY said:

Then just enjoy.

Not even the courage of your own convictions...how sad.

But please don't try and re-write history unless you want me to start an entire thread dedicated to your inane anti-Islamic rantings...
Can’t be arsed with you Billy, have had a long day, I come on here to chill with other blues not feed the imagination of someone with a persecution complex, you obviously have serious issues Billy

You believe what you want to believe, personally I find it rather strange that you feel the need to keep engaging me in conversation, then the more I say the more you manipulate it, I ended up with a board warning last time I probably deserved it for over stepping the mark, but so did you.

Have you ever hear of reverse psychology?, look it up, I think you like playing the race card because that gets you the best reactions, you know I don’t like being called racist so you do it all the more, then I become increasingly annoyed and you have achieved your objective, now if I was what you say I am I wouldn’t give a shit and wear it with a badge of honour, but I think you know this.

Anyway I am not getting in to any more slagging matches with you,

Going to use the foe function because I dislike you as an individual that much

LEE BRADBURY said:
Can’t be arsed with you Billy, have had a long day, I come on here to chill with other blues not feed the imagination of someone with a persecution complex, you obviously have serious issues Billy

You believe what you want to believe, personally I find it rather strange that you feel the need to keep engaging me in conversation, then the more I say the more you manipulate it, I ended up with a board warning last time I probably deserved it for over stepping the mark, but so did you.

Have you ever hear of reverse psychology?, look it up, I think you like playing the race card because that gets you the best reactions, you know I don’t like being called racist so you do it all the more, then I become increasingly annoyed and you have achieved your objective, now if I was what you say I am I wouldn’t give a shit and wear it with a badge of honour, but I think you know this.

Anyway I am not getting in to any more slagging matches with you,

Going to use the foe function because I dislike you as an individual that much

Unbelievable that someone who could send a PM with the words "shouldn't you ** ** **** ***** ****** ******* * **** greasy one up **** ****..." is now trying to take the moral high ground.

You have been coached well. Keep trying to assimilate...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.