Keep the faith, lets be positive! i beleive!!

thecitymassive said:
mancitymark said:
Do me a favour , he is a posing inept italian twat whos is happy to play typical defensive tactics and we WILL NOT finish in the top 10 ...

Get rid now ,give Brian Kidd the job till summer then get a proper manager in who has experience of the premier league.

Its a joke, he is clueless twat.

RAG.

A rag, at home on a Saturday night, on a City forum. Does life go any further than the ten pace walk to your arm chair?

mancitymark said:
Do me a favour , he is a posing inept italian twat whos is happy to play typical defensive tactics and we WILL NOT finish in the top 10 ...

Heh.

Let's take a look at that claim. The teams around the tenth place currently have an average of 1.24 points per match. 10th place will probably mean 47 points. We currently have 41. You just claimed we won't even win three games of the next 15. I mean, negativity out of frustration, quite understandable. Pretending you know better than a Premier League manager, sure, we all do that from time to time. But saying we won't even win three games out of fifteen under Mancini, when we so far have won two out of three?

Pft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.