Keep watching SSN tonight.......

clairepartyring said:
j_string_Blue said:
Give us a bit more info to prove your not a WUM.

P.S it's a year to the day since i joined Bluemoon :D

Happy birthday j string!! only 17 posts?
samharris said:
j_string_Blue said:

Happy rebirthday.
Brucie Bonus said:
j_string_Blue said:

Happy birthday mate.

Cheers lads!

Fanzone (two nil up at the swamp) Danny- luv it some common sense think you could be right, nearly got carried away then!

Maybe he works for sky and he wants to up their viewing figures so they can demand more money from advertisers!

Fanzone (two nil up at the swamp) Danny- luv it some common sense think you could be right, nearly got carried away then!

Fanzone Danny said:
Guys ! ignore this cock teaser! he knows shit and just wants the attention!

Not after any attention i have been told there is a big name player in advanced talks with city maybe even as far as a medical! All is to be completed before this player flies off for international duty!!

32.5m well spent said:
Fanzone Danny said:

Not after any attention i have been told there is a big name player in advanced talks with city maybe even as far as a medical! All is to be completed before this player flies off for international duty!!

Who is it???????????????????

32.5m well spent said:
Fanzone Danny said:

Yeah, we've all been told this as well....on here. Stop trying to gain 'kudos' by just repeating things, in the hope that you come off looking cool if the deal works out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.