Keep watching SSN tonight.......

cooky's_overbite said:
Here's my two penneth.........

Communications have clearly been opened in the last 24 hours between Chelski and Inter as is reported Elano and Sturridge movements....my eductaed or assumed guess would be that one or possibly more of the following will be siging today, this would also fit in with Hughes' statement with regards "to bringing in players to fill positions of current playing staff before they depart."

These are my suspects:

Ibrahimovich
Adriano
Terry
Carvalho
Drogba
Anelka

If possible 32.5m well spent, would you agree that one or more of the above names is true, you don't have to say which one/s ??

cooky's_overbite said:
Here's my two penneth.........

Communications have clearly been opened in the last 24 hours between Chelski and Inter as is reported Elano and Sturridge movements....my eductaed or assumed guess would be that one or possibly more of the following will be siging today, this would also fit in with Hughes' statement with regards "to bringing in players to fill positions of current playing staff before they depart."

These are my suspects:

Ibrahimovich NOPE.....WOULDN'T CUT IT IN PREM LEAGUE
Adriano NOPE.....JUST SIGNED FOR A TEAM IN BRAZIL HASN'T HE?
Terry MR CHELSEA.....BUT ONLY ONE OF THESE I'D CLASS AS A BIGGER DEAL THAN TEVEZ
Carvalho GETTING ON A BIT BUT THE BRAINS OF THE CHELSEA DEFENCE, WOULD BE A GOOD SIGNING
Drogba WOULDN'T BE A SUPRISE AS LINKED WITH US IN JANUARY
Anelka
NOPE....DON'T THINK IT WOULD BE RIGHT MOVE FOR HIM OR CITY IF HE CAME BACK

I doubt any deals will be announced today as most International teams flew out today, or the players have already met up with their International team-mates at the weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.