Keeping things in house

Since Pep arrived we have had the media bang on about our tactical fouling. Rodri has hardly let a key tactic slip in conversation. Arteta spoke about it in TV series watched by millions.

We don't get decisions no matter what, this isn't anything new.

Just don't want to keep highlighting it though, big nose Thompson will no doubt be banging on about it on GSS with his arse bandit mates on Saturday you watch

He actually says ...he is still learning when to stay , when to move , when to make a tactical foul...around 3:15 ...its not a case of lost in translation.

That is were I got it from, he certainly says tactic not tactical, and the next word isn't clear. Wouldn't stand up in court.

Given that everyone at man city as well as football in general knows the fa, press, sky talkshite etc have it in for us why the fuck has rodri admitted he's learning to do tactical fouls to help the team on espn. The echo are running a story on it now bringing it to the attention of all refs and everyone else we won't even get 50/50 challenges in our favour now sometimes you just need to know when to button it.
Just read it in the mirror and no where did he say he was instructed to make tactical fouls.

That is were I got it from, he certainly says tactic not tactical, and the next word isn't clear. Wouldn't stand up in court.
Just watched it. I think you’re clutching at straws to be honest. He says “[i’m still learning] when to make tactic foul.” Obviously he meant “tactical” foul, but his command of English isn’t as good as (most) English people.

He did say "...when to do tactic foul...", but so what, are critics saying no-one else but us do them? That said, it's not the best thing to have said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.