Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference is Navas has a few years experience as a professional playing in a different position he isn't the most talented he is more of a team player. Kelechi seems a grounded kid but has still got a long way to go.

Last edited:
Stupid argument mate as you cannot prove this.
Pep played no forward when Aguero was out. Do you believe that Nolito and Kelechi would not have been an improvement? I firmly believe that Kelechi would have got a few goals and there would have at least improved out goal difference.

Pep played no forward when Aguero was out. Do you believe that Nolito and Kelechi would not have been an improvement? I firmly believe that Kelechi would have got a few goals and there would have at least improved out goal difference.
you stated as being fact that we would have scored more. I simply pointed out that those claims are stupid as you cannot claim that as being truth.

you stated as being fact that we would have scored more. I simply pointed out that those claims are stupid as you cannot claim that as being truth.

Its not stupid. You are being unreasonable, whenever we have needed goals in the past Nacho has delivered its only right to trust in one of our most potent strikers especially when kun and GJ are out injured. Still don't understand why the arguement doesn't make sense. You need goals, you play a goal scorer, he delivers. Its not rocket science.

I dont understand why the club didnt loan him when Jesus arrived in January !

If we had loaned Nacho and Garcia then we wouldn't have any promoted EDS players in the first team. So we decided to stall their growth, management had no plans of playing them we just wanted to keep them here as a way of showing the footballing world that we have also promoted some of our academy boys . A very dirty deceptive and fraudulent trick on the part of the management.

Last edited:
If we had loaned Nacho and Garcia then we wouldn't have any promoted EDS players. So we decided to stall their growth, management had no plans of playing them we just wanted to keep them here as a way of showing the footballing world that we also have promoter some of our academy boys also. A very dirty deceptive and fraudulent trick on the part of the management.

Tongue in cheek?

Its not stupid. You are being unreasonable, whenever we have needed goals in the past Nacho has delivered its only right to trust in one of our most potent strikers especially when kun and GJ are out injured. Still don't understand why the arguement doesn't make sense. You need goals, you play a goal scorer, he delivers. Its not rocket science.
If you said playing him and we may have scored more goals - no probs.

Anyway, we disagree, so let's leave it there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.