Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I would note that it was him that won the ball back in City's own half before he ran back to score.

Took his goal really well. I still think his first touch needs serious work though, particularly because of the system we play. Something just tells me he won't start on Saturday but will play v Watford.

Yes I liked his movement, Silva and KdB are more likely to find him with the final ball in the upcoming games.

if i'm being critical, there were a couple of occasions he mistimed his runs quite badly, one of which was a peach of a cross (Sane? Navas?) that the centre half got to with his head but the replay showed that Kelechi was a yard too far forward anyway even if the centre half missed it. The other was his clever backheel/drag thing but really he needed to check his run instead of going right in behind the defender.
anyway, nitpicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.